Saturday, November 5, 2011

#Movember Donations @FBEU

It’s Movember and time to focus on men’s health.

To show my commitment, I’m donating my face to the cause by growing a moustache for the entire month of November, and need your support.
My Mo will spark conversations, and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer male depression.

Why MoVember and men’s health?
*1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
*This year 20,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed
*1 in 8 men will experience depression in their lifetime
I’m asking you to support my Movember campaign by making a donation by either:
*Donating online at: http://mobro.co/darinsullivan
*Writing a cheque payable to ‘Movember,’ referencing my Registration ID: 1924554 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 60, East Melbourne, VIC, 8002

Funds raised will help make a tangible difference to the lives of others. Donations are tax deductible.

Please donate at: http://mobro.co/darinsullivan

Thanks for any help you can give,

Posted via email from The Left Hack

No comments:

Post a Comment