September 4, 2012
Further to last Friday’s notice announcing this month’s SGM and the calling of local Country and Retained Sub-Branch meetings, the times and locations of all metropolitan Sub-Branch meetings have now been confirmed and are set out here below. Members are reminded of Rule 51(18), which provides that “any financial member of the Union is entitled to attend, participate in and vote at any Sub-Branch meeting held pursuant to sub-rule (6), but only insofar as their attendance, participation and voting concerns the business on the agenda of a General Meeting.”
Thursday, 6 September
- The Central Coast Sub-Branch will meet at No. 304 Stn, Gosford commencing 0900 hours.
- The Newcastle Sub-Branch will meet at No. 260 Stn, Cooks Hill commencing 1200 hours.
- The Sydney South Sub-Branch will meet at No. 21 Stn, Kogarah commencing 1000 hours.
- The Sydney South West Sub-Branch will meet at No. 92 Stn, St Andrews commencing 1600 hours.
Friday, 7 September
- Special General Meeting – The SGM will be held at the Union Office, Belmore Street Surry Hills, commencing 1000 hours.
Saturday, 8 September
- The Sydney Central West Sub-Branch will meet at No. 27 Stn, Parramatta commencing 1500 hours.
Sunday, 9 September
- The Sydney Outer West Sub-Branch will meet at No. 97 Stn, Huntingwood commencing 0830 hrs.
Monday, 10 September
- The Illawarra Sub-Branch will meet at No. 503 Stn, Wollongong commencing 0930 hours.
- The Sydney North Sub-Branch will meet at No. 36 Stn, Crows Nest commencing 1400 hours.
- The Sydney Inner West Sub-Branch will meet at No. 14 Stn, Ashfield commencing 1800 hours.
Wednesday, 12 September
- The Sydney Central Sub-Branch will meet at No. 1 Stn, City of Sydney commencing 1000 hours.
- The declaration of the final vote on each SGM question pursuant to Rule 11(4)(d) will be made immediately following the conclusion of the Sydney Central Sub-Branch meeting to be held at No. 1 Stn, City of Sydney.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
#FBEU member alert: September SGM details @FBEU for #FRNSW firies